Monday, March 10, 2008

Oh mama!

A week or so left...I've been having achy cramps for days now which I never had with my other two until the day I went into labor. So, yes, my mind has been a bit confused lately - it keeps singing "Should I stay or should I go?" The only reason I haven't made any false trips into the hospital lately is because I dont want to freak out my new husband (this is his first!) and cause him undue worry. So I wait and I wait. I'll probably end up waiting so long that I will miss my window of opportunity and have the baby on my own at home or on the way to the hospital in a cab...I also need to have this baby soon because (in addition to myself) I am driving my husband bonkers. So far I have renovated both the laundry room and the downstairs bathroom and have replaced every single outlet and light switch in the house. I told my husband that like everything else I do in the extreme, I also practive "extreme nesting". Needless to say, he didn't find this comment funny as I include him in all my renovation procedures without his consent. As my boss at work always says, it is easier to ask for forgiveness after the fact than to ask for permission beforehand. At least it's more successful for getting your way. Thats all for today - I have to go shovel 55 cm of snow off my driveway so that I can meet my friend for an hour long walk before eating spicy food and having sex with my husband tonight...all in a lame attempt to get that baby out of its cozy little nesting spot!

No comments: